Table Of Contents
- 1 Content Management strategy for virtual Events on FLOOR
- 1.1 Various elements of content management-
- 1.2 Tips for right content management strategy-
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Like this:
- 1.5 Related
Content Management strategy for virtual Events on FLOOR
Content management strategy is an important element of your overall event planning. The credit goes to the digital presence of events, which has increased over the years. Now, when virtual events are taking center-stage, event planners are more focussed on the content management strategy for virtual events. In this article, let’s discover how can you manage your content in advance as your virtual event goes live on the FLOOR-
Various elements of content management-
Event Overview and event detail management-
- Your event is digitally present across various platforms viz event app, event website & event listing platforms.
- It is important to manage event details on different platforms from a single space. Moreover, this management needs to be in real-time. Make sure that your event management dashboard allows real-time content management of your event spread across various platforms.
- These days, your event is present even in the smartphones of attendees in the form of event apps. Thus, it’s a lot easier to keep them aware of the changes in schedule ( if they occur) to avoid confusion or disengagement.
- Your event dashboard should also have different levels of access permissions. It helps you allot a number of people for event detail management. At the same time, you can also have a check on the type of access they have.
Knowledge Hub Space/photos/docs management –
- Events are about person-to-person interaction. This interaction becomes more lively with the exchange of commodities such as coupons/free tickets/vouchers/brochures etc. Giveaways have been an important part of the event, both for their brand recall value & for goodwill.
- Knowledge hub space on FLOOR allows exhibitors to upload documents/coupons/ freebies etc to interact with the attendees in a better way.
Agenda & Schedule Management –
- Event attendees look for the agenda & schedule whenever they visit your event website. In fact, the agenda plays an important role in the decision-making process.
- Under the agenda & schedule tab of your dashboard, you can add sessions as per your event planning. Every time you create a new session, there’s are options to enrich it with details. The changes that you make here get reflected in real-time on the 10times listing page. It’s advisable that you fill all the details to make it more informative for a potential attendee visiting it on the website.
- Online exhibitor management isn’t a new practice in the event industry. Event listing platforms have already made it easy for the exhibitors to request booths online and for the organizers to quote the booth prices.
- The same practice can also be done for virtual events as well. Event planners can make a virtual floor plan for their event on the FLOOR.
- Exhibitors can request a booth from the 10times website where the event is listed.
- Once confirmed, event planners can publish the exhibitor details on the website. This provides much-needed exposure to the exhibitors. Event planners can also share personalized login credentials to the exhibitor for easy & quick onboarding.
- When it comes to your event planning, Speaker management is another important part of your content management strategy.
- So many sessions during a single event & so many speakers withing each session- it’s not easy to manage it all in one go.
- You can use your dashboard to define speaker roles for each of the session that’s going to get live on FLOOR. You can directly send mail invitations to the speakers right from your dashboard.
- The speaker details that you put in each session also get reflected on your event website and 10times listing page. It’s needless to say that speakers are the center of attention for any event. As an event planner, you must have a strategy to leverage their popularity for your event.
Tips for right content management strategy-
Before we leave, here are some quick tips for effective content management strategy-
Keep your content centralized
It is easier to manage your content in a single location. Thus, make sure your CMS lets you manage content across all platforms.
Manage it in real-time
Add and edit the content on the fly and always keep it updated.
Link your social channels to your CMS so that you can push content whenever needed.
Ensure that your content is always synced across your web and app.