The Metaverse events are sweeping the world and offering opportunities for new forms of interaction and collaboration. In the Metaverse, augmented, virtual, and mixed reality coexist as a collective virtual shared space.
A growing number of businesses have embraced the metaverse as the technology of the future economy in the coming years.
The metaverse could be worth $80 billion by the end of 2024, according to industry experts. As a result, large tech companies like Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Google, and Apple have bought in. The metaverse is expected to help grow the digital economy, and the tech world is looking forward to participating.
Tech companies can take advantage of this next level of the internet by understanding the metaverse. Metaverse events provide a great platform to meet and network with industry leaders and learn more about AR, VR, and virtual worlds.
Top 10 Metaverse Events You Must Attend in 2023
Our list of the top 10 metaverse events for 2023 will help you understand and decide which event you should attend based on its agenda. These event rankings are based on considerable factors, including audience reach, opportunities created, size, rating, format, and international outlook. Let’s dive right in without any further ado:
- Venue: COEX, Seoul, South Korea
- Date: 14 – 16 Jun 2023
- Official website: https://metavexpo.com/eng/
- About the event: The arrival of the Metaverse era goes beyond VR, AR, and XR. At the METAVERSE EXPO 2023, emerging industries will be introduced, connecting super-connected industries like VR, AR, and XR alongside Metaverses. The event will combine high-level offline networking and a metaverse experience.
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Koto, Japan
- Date: 28 – 30 Jun 2023
- Official website: https://www.metaverse-expo.jp
- About the event: The Metaverse Expo Tokyo Summer, also known as the “Internet for Next Generation”, is a highly anticipated event that is said to be transforming the very fabric of society and industry. The expo brings together a wide range of services and technologies related to the Metaverse, allowing attendees to experience the latest advancements in this exciting field.
- Venue: London, UK
- Date: 20 May 2023
- About the event: The Emirati London Tech & Innovation Show is a groundbreaking event that promises to transform the world of Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology, Crypto, NFT & Metaverse, DeFi & Trading, and Blockchain. Bringing together government and corporate leaders, visionary start-up founders, senior investors, and emerging tech stars from around the world, this event will explore the tremendous potential of technology for society.
- Venue: Multikino, Warsaw, Poland
- Date: 24 – 25 May 2023
- Official website: https://nextblockexpo.com/
- About the event: Featuring a wide range of presentations, keynotes, roundtables, and workshops, NBX offers an exceptional platform to address both current challenges and emerging opportunities. The Warsaw Summit is a must-attend event that brings together industry leaders and experts to discuss the latest trends and developments in various fields, including DeFi, Metaverse, NFT, Gaming, Privacy, Scaling, Exchanges, Venture Capital, Fundraising, Legal/Tax, Payments, and Security.
- Venue: University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, USA
- Date: 15 – 16 Jun 2023
- About the event: The International XR-Metaverse Conference, organized by the International Association of Immersive Technology Innovation (IAITI), is an annual immersive tech event. Its objective is to provide a platform that brings together industry professionals and academia to discuss, present, and exhibit the latest trends in immersive technology.
- Venue: Festival Arena, Dubai, UAE
- Date: 07 – 08 Sep 2023
- Official website: https://icbmexpo.com/
- About the event: The ICBM EXPO is the largest exhibition to date that brings together exhibitors, specialists, traders, and fans from all corners of the world to explore the latest developments in Crypto, Blockchain & Metaverse technologies.
- Venue: Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan
- Date: 25 – 27 Oct 2023
- Official website: https://www.japan-it-autumn.jp/en-gb.html
- About the event: Japan IT Week is the biggest IT trade show, comprising 11 specialized exhibitions that showcase the latest trends and innovations in the world of technology. Each exhibition is dedicated to a specific technology area and brings together industry experts, entrepreneurs, investors, and developers worldwide to share knowledge and insights.
- Venue: Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Date: 19 – 20 Oct 2023
- Official website: https://techspojoburg.co.za/
- About the event: The event provides a unique opportunity to showcase the next generation of technology and innovation, including Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech, and SaaS Technology. Exhibitors can showcase their companies to consumers, high-caliber investors, press, talented individuals, and tech enthusiasts interested in emerging products.
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Koto, Japan
- Date: 28 – 30 Jun 2023
- Official website: https://www.xr-fair.jp/hub/en-gb.html
- About the event: XR Expo Tokyo is a premier event focusing on the latest developments and trends in VR, AR, and MR technologies. This exciting expo showcases cutting-edge products and services from leading companies, including hardware and software solutions, content development tools, and immersive experiences.
- Venue: WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth, Australia
- Date: 20 – 23 Jul 2023
- Official website: https://xrwa.com.au/
- About the event: XR:WA is an exciting event that is set to bring the immersive world of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and computer games to multiple locations across Perth and Western Australia. Attendees can explore stunning immersive VR experiences, hear from some of the industry’s leading thinkers and innovators, and network with local, national, and international colleagues.
Now that you browsed through the top ten must-attend metaverse events in 2023, you can attend the event that best fits your professional goals to kick-start your startup or accomplish your business objectives.
If you want to discover more events, you can click here to look at the list of top metaverse events taking place across the globe.